Data Centers in Louisville and Lexington, KY
Private & Shared Racks
You can place servers in our Data Centers in Louisville or Lexington, Kentucky in a variety of ways:
- On a “per server” basis, where you bring your own server to the center.
- On a “per rack” or “per cabinet” basis, where you rent an entire space to insert your servers/cluster.
- On a “managed server” basis, where BluegrassNet provides the server as well as the space and the bandwidth. We manage the servers on an ongoing basis, and you focus on running the applications.
BluegrassNet is a Carrier neutral facility
Connectivity to the Internet is via multiple Gigabit backbone connections running over Cisco infrastructure and supported by an experienced professional engineering staff. Support services are available upon request. Call 502-589-4638 or follow the links for more information.
BluegrassNet operates four separate physical facilities on our Wide Area Network (WAN):
- BluegrassNet, 321 Facility, Louisville Kentucky (Steel Reinforced Concrete Roof and Walls)
- BluegrassNet, TimeWarner Facility, Downtown Louisville Kentucky
- BluegrassNet, 4th Street Facility, Downtown Louisville Kentucky
- BluegrassNet, OW Facility, Downtown Lexington Kentucky
These facilities are connected with fiber and allow our clientele to implement off-site/other city contingency plans at affordable rates. Facility features include:
- Redundant and Multi-Homed Gigabit Internet Connectivity
- Leibert and N+1 Diesel Generators
- 100% Cisco Core Infrastructure
- IPv6 Operational
- On-site IT & Engineering Support
For more information, please call us at 502-589-4638
How can BluegrassNet Help?