We offer full Data Center capabilities and can accommodate both rackmount and tower servers.
Our pricing is based on either a “per machine” or “per data rack” basis. Connectivity to the Internet is via multiple Gigabit Fiber and Wireless connections run across Cisco infrastructure and supported by a professional engineering staff. We have 30+ employees, so there are plenty of support services available upon request.
Pricing is based on three core components: the space required to colocate your servers, bandwidth requirements, and power requirements.
Server Space & Bandwidth
- We will sell colocation space for rack mount servers “by the u”
- There is a flat rate for tower servers, which get shelf space
- We will sell 1/4 cabinet, 1/2 cabinet, and full cabinets
- Do you need more? Then we also will build cage or floor space to your specs
- BluegrassNet has multiple Gbps connections at our main facility
- We can provision any increment up to 10 Gbps on your ethernet port
- Bandwidth is priced on a “per Meg at 95th percentile” unit of measurement
- There are discounts for commitments on larger blocks of bandwidth
- Specialty routing considerations are possible, just ask
- The facility has Leibert Battery Backup and N+1 Diesel Generated Power Backup.
- Server Colocation customers have a choice of bringing their own batteries or using BluegrassNet’s
- We will build circuits larger than 20A as needed, or per your specifications.
- Entry level colocation is provisioned on shared circuits with other customers. Private circuits are available if you would rather have that.