If you are looking for a place to keep your servers running and safe, BluegrassNet is the perfect place for Server Colocation. We serve the Greater Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky marketplace, and are approximately and hour and a half from Indianapolis, IN or Cincinnatti, OH, and two and a half hours from Nashville, TN. We offer full Data Center capabilities and can accommodate both rackmount and tower servers. Our pricing is based on either a “per machine” or “per data rack” basis.
Connectivity to the Internet is via multiple Gigabit Fiber and Wireless connections run across Cisco infrastructure and supported by a professional engineering staff. We have 30+ employees, so there are plenty of support services available upon request.
Pricing is based on three core components: the space required to colocate your servers, bandwidth requirements, and power requirements.
- We will sell colocation space for rack mount servers “by the u”
- There is a flat rate for tower servers, which get shelf space
- We will sell 1/4 cabinet, 1/2 cabinet, and full cabinets
- Do you need more? Then we also will build cage or floor space to your specs
- BluegrassNet has multiple Gbps connections at our main facility
- We can provision any increment up to 1 Gbps on your ethernet port
- Bandwidth is priced on a “per Meg at 95th percentile” unit of measurement
- There are discounts for commitments on larger blocks of bandwidth
- Specialty routing considerations are possible, just ask
- The facility has Leibert Battery Backup and N+1 Diesel Generated Power Backup.
- Server Colocation customers have a choice of bringing their own batteries or using BluegrassNet’s
- We will build circuits larger that 20A as needed, or per your specifications.
- Entry level colocation is provisioned on shared circuits with other customers. Private circuits are available if you would rather have that.
- There are skilled BluegrassNet System Administrators in the same building as your servers, and they’re just a phone call and steps away if you need hands and help. These are not just Level 1 Tech Support, but also experienced and extremely knowledgable Unix and Microsoft Engineers and Developers. This way any emergency situation can be dealt with if it arises.
- The BluegrassNet Data Center is operating full-time, and you can arrange to access your servers at any time.
- The facility is a secure facility, all persons entering must have postive I.D. and prior permission from the server owner.
- There is a system maintenance area available for you to work on your servers should you need bench space.
- Step 1: Call BluegrassNet (502) 589-4638 and speak to an account representative. Outline what your needs are, and allow him to put forth the best quote we give you. We promise it will be very competitive.
- Step 2: Review your Quote/Service Order Form and the Acceptable Use Policy. All customers must sign a service Order Form and the Acceptable Use Policy prior to placing servers at BluegrassNet.
- Step 3: Bring your server(s) in.
How can BluegrassNet Help?