BluegrassNet offers complete domain name and SSL services designed especially for businesses and busy people. If you decide to register your domain name through BluegrassNet, we will work for you to make sure that your domain name is well taken care of; some of the reasons to work with BluegrassNet on this issue:
- What is the biggest difference? We have a live person deal with you, call you if anything comes up, look out for the well-being of your domain.
- If you are confused by the repeated letters from the wide array of domain registrars asking for money, looking to have you sign off on things you do not understand, simply call us for clarification. We have stopped illegitimate transfer scams in their tracks. This makes it very easy: just call BluegrassNet if you have a question
- If your domain name registration or SSL certificate lapses, it will knock some or all of your services completely offline. BluegrassNet specializes in the personal touch, protecting and managing your interests on your behalf and ensuring that won’t happen.
- When renewal time comes around, we don’t just send out an email to whatever address we have in our database. We will send out a letter to your primary mailing address, send emails and pick up the phone and track down who to talk to. We make sure that you don’t lose your domain name or SSL certificate because someone forgot to pay a bill.
- If you are looking to do e-commerce, you will often times need an SSL certificate. We sell these through Network Solutions and will deal with you personally on the telephone to get it set up and walk you through the details.
- BluegrassNet also runs our own Domain Name Server (DNS) in our data centers in Louisville and Lexington, KY with a historically high 99.999999 percentile up-time.
We go the extra mile to keep your domain available and connected. If you’re interested in a managed domain name registration, please call us at 502-589-4638, ask to speak to someone about registering a domain name and you will be put in touch with the right person.