Business Services Overview
Internet Related Services
BluegrassNet is a Business Internet Service Provider. This means that we help businesses with “all things Internet”. You will see that we not only sell the monthly Internet access services that everyone expects an ISP to offer, but that we also offer a whole plethora of ISP services that are critical to any business’ operations.
Below you will see a breakdown of services, some common, some you may have never heard of, that businesses rely on BluegrassNet to deliver to keep things running smoothly.
BluegrassNet ISP Services:
- Internet Access: We offer Fiber-based, DSL, Wireless, and Cable Internet Access
- Website Hosting: CPanel based hosting, Private Server Hosting, and custom setups for your business’ website.
- DNS and SSL Cert Services (this includes buying them, installing them properly, and maintaining them, we do it all)
- E-Mail Services: Individual and Group Packages, Office365, Hosted Exchange, SMTP/POP/IMAP Mail, and self-manged Cpanel Based E-mail Services.
- VOIP Telephone Lines & Hosted PBX
- Data Center Services
In addition, we offer these IT Contract Services:
- Managed IT Services
- Office IT Assistance
- Workstation Deployment and Maintenance
- Ongoing-Support / Remote-Support
- Employee IT On-Boarding / Off-Boarding & Management
- Network Services
- Server Systems
- Microsoft / Windows Systems
- Unix-Based Systems
- Infrastructure Services
- Virtual Environments (VmWare, HyperV)
- Offsite Data Storage & Failover (Veeam)
- Development Services
- Website Development (HTML/CSS, WordPress, Drupal)
- Programming (PHP, Python, .Net)
- SEO & Performance (Google Assistance, AMP, Structured Data, Etc.)
- Mobile Development
- Large Software Projects
As you can see, we do a LOT for businesses. Do you need help with anything on that list above? Call us to get a quote, meet the people that would be doing the work, and you will see why so many businesses throughout the region rely on BluegrassNet. We can be reached at:
Ask for someone in sales or service to help you, or fill out our contact form and someone will call you as soon as possible. Look forward to meeting you soon!